Sunday, January 23, 2011

CAUTION: May Contain Cow Shoes.

God bless kids!  Adults aren't the only ones who make wonderful slips of the tongue.  Pretty Girl, for instance, is quite articulate for her age, but even she is prone to the occasional slip.  Since I have been forced to change my diet (yet again--sigh) I have been eating healthier foods.  As I was pulling out a large container of cashews, my sweet daughter pointed and blurted out "Cow shoes."  I about lost it.  She knows how to say the word, she just mispronounced it that time.  I corrected her, but for the rest of the day she and the J Man were saying "cow shoes" and "dog shoes" which made me absolutely break into giggles.  Oh, bless those kids!

And here's another thing I never thought I'd say before I had kids:
"Get your foot out of his mouth while I'm brushing his teeth!"

No comments:

Post a Comment