Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who Would Have Guessed?

As you know, I often refer to my son as a super hero.  Although lately, he's acted more like a super villain.  Yes, it's the terrible twos (and almost threes).  Well, I was somewhat thinking of Pretty Girl as a side kick until she developed enough of her own likes and idiosyncrasies to develop her own identity, and then I would think of a cool personale.  Well, the J Man beat me to it.  My jaw about hit the floor when he said, "[Pretty Girl]'s CIA."  Where on earth did he get that?  Talk about your under cover... who would have guessed?  Instead of a femme fatale, I suppose she'd be a bebe fatal.  But I really don't think she would be a very good baby agent...  I know her secret downfall.  Whenever she's acting up, fussing, or doing something she shouldn't, all I have to do is take one of the kids' little toy cars and start running the wheels over her back.  She instantly stops what she's doing and all is right with the world.  Now, if I could just find the boy's kryptonite...


More funny things we've said...
1. "Don't go up the stairs feet first!"
2. When Pretty Girl ran up the stairs unbeknownst to me (who was downstairs and supposed to be watching her), Double O Daddy (who was upstairs) said, "She found the next gear."  To which I harriedly replied, "What, ninja?"

No comments:

Post a Comment